Wednesday, February 18, 2009

vegas on my mind

My Vegas vacation is in sight! Seems so crazy that when I asked for your Las Vegas suggestions it was 40 something days away and now I can practically count down the minutes!

I've spent a lot of time over the past month and a half day dreaming about what our big girl vacation is going to be like, and I have a feeling that it's going to be a girls trip to end all girls trips. I mean until we plan our next one, which of course we already have some ideas working in the tickler.

Do y'all think it's crazy that Allie & I are meeting up with a perfect stranger, Ryan? Ryan comes from good people, because everyone is worried about her safety & I just keep thinking... I've done much crazier things and made much worse decisions in my life than to meet bubbly little blonde from Oklahoma for vacation.

Like for example... I used to get my eye brows threaded by this indian woman in Austin AT HER HOUSE... not her salon... her HOUSE. She lived in a different apartment every time I went to her and her number was always different. If Rahaat had of wanted me dead, my body would still be missing! Oh the things I would do for a good deal when I was young and stupid.

Of course I could go on and on, but for the sake of protecting my mother from embarrassment and the innocent I'll stop with Rahaat.

Please pardon my one track mind this week, because I only seem to have VEGAS on my mind and all the one million things I need to get done and packed and the dance moves that need to be practiced, teeth to be bleached, last chance workouts to get in and the menus that need to be read. Good grief I am so ready for this.