Thursday, September 23, 2004

Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Welcome to the inaugural post of the new blog! I hope you like what you see. I'm extremely open to criticism and suggestions!!! What's missing? Is there too much of something? Please let me know...We've been working REALLY hard on this for the past week.

I feel I should probably explain why I got a new blog in the first place. I really felt like I had found my niche as a blogger. . . I have figured out what kind of blog writer I want to be and have developed my very own style, so I decided it was time to graduate to blogger. Now, I can have a little more control on the look & feel & order of my posts. I like that. . . (I'm putting those spaces in just for you!) I also like the fact that only a few of you will know about this, and it can grow from there.

I will post a more normal entry later. Thank you for coming, we can now cut the ribbon.