Friday, September 24, 2004

Don't be sad...2 out of 3 ain't bad - meat loaf

Hello! Thank you for all those comments! I didn't know that 8 people actually read it...Well i guess one person did comment twice. also, thank you for all the compliments!! too nice. ali, we'll work on the green...You're the art major...Make a suggestion! We don't know color scheme's. By we I mean I've had help with this...LOTS of help, and I'm VERY appreciative!!!!! I'm sure you can tell by the comments who was the mail helper. I've thanked her over and over again for the past three days!

t- I'm not sure how to respond to your comment! Thank you thank you! Not to worry, I didn't have my neck turned like that for very long. I was in little Italy. Hey, come to Austin soon! I'm sure we could find some fun!


Little Italy - the entire picture...

so random title today...I realize, but I've had this song in my head periodically for the past few days. Initially I said that Nothing Compares to You, & Don't Take the Girl were the saddest songs I knew, but after I heard this again I remembered how sad I thought it was. If you're hazy on the chorus, let me refresh you...

I want you (I want you)
I need you (I need you)
But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you
But don't be sad (don't be sad)
cause 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

boo...Sad. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. That's the consolation.

hopefully I'll be able to post later this evening, but for now this is all I got.