Tuesday, October 19, 2004

suggestion box

I'm heading to D.C. in 4 days, and I think I'm going to have some time alone to explore the city (my friends have to work during the week), so give me some suggestions of things to do. I haven't been there in 5 years, but the only two things I can think to do are shop at H&M and see the WWII memorial. Oh, and the Washington monument...it makes me lesli, proud to be an American.

also...Andy suggested that I need to start an upscale line of fashion so I can open stores all over the world. If you have suggestions on funding or possibly a name...Please suggest away. I think the name should either be one word, a extremely catchy or extremely plain name (like take my name and rework it), or a number. I'm giving you a lot to work with...take it and run!

also...I keep getting warned about being in d.c. so close to the election. Does anyone know of any threats???

I feel like this is one of those emails that you CC several people on and then have to reply to all. I'll take comments anyway I can get them!!