Friday, November 26, 2004

oops! i did it again...

so i may never leave texarkana ever again.

i went to wal*mart again today. (don't judge...we don't have them in austin...and you know how i love a bargain) also, they were having a huge sale, and i wasn't sure if i needed a new flat screen tv or a camcorder. i've always kind of wanted a camcorder, especially in college when i had to make videos, but now they aren't practical to my life, but they had a really good sale today and i almost just bought one for fun. that's totally off subject, and i didn't get one. however, they had britney spears' greatest hits album on sale for $7, so i had to get it. i walk over to the check out, b/c i have to make my purchase before 11am, or the sale doesn't count. so i check out in the electronic section just to be sure, and i lay the cd down on the table. by the way...i'm wearing black dance pants, a long sleeve white shirt, my George W. Bush is my homeboy t shirt and my white fuzzy hat. so anyway, the lady looks at the cd and then looks at me and says, "Are you britney spears??" (which by the way might be the best compliment of my whole life) and i say, "Girl, I wish!!!!" and she said, "Oh i know, all that money!!" and i say, "Actually, i'd just take the body...i don't really need the money!" maybe i should have gone along with it..."shhhh, yes i am, please don't draw attention." i wonder if she really thinks britney goes to wal*mart and buys her own cd?

also...i'm in the mall, which is an experience in and of itself, and i over hear a woman say this. "I get in trouble when i go to western stores!" yeah, me too. and who says there's nothing to do here...