Tuesday, December 28, 2004

at my word

i said i would write entries on my computer even when i was not signed on to the internet...and i did. this is what i have.

i said i would start writing in my journal even if i wasn't going to be connected to the internet. this is the first attempt. i'm very sad though, because i just figured out that our neighbor has wireless internet, but she has it encrypted, so i can't use it for free. boo. i guess it's stealing anyway.

christmas has come and gone. it always surprises me how quickly new years comes after christmas. i plan on being in dallas for new years with my favorite new years date!! i'll let you guess...

~you see...i didn't get very far! however, today marks a fabulous day in the world...sex and the city



here are some good quotes so far...enjoy...

Charlotte: Imagine, being blind and not being able to see a beautiful day like today. Can you think of anything worse?
Anthony: Stonewashed jeans and a matching jacket.

Miranda: I said no white, no ivory, no nothing that says virgin. I have a child. The jig is up.

Charlotte: I can't believe you would actually consider having a boob job.
Miranda: I can't believe you went to Planet Hollywood.

Carrie: How about I read you a little bit of my favorite poetry?
Aleksandr: Please.
Carrie: [Reads from Vogue] "Cocktails at Tiffanys calls for classic charm. Oscar de la Renta sleeveless silk full skirted dress with black patent leather bow belt." Now that is pure poetry.

Miranda: Why do I think living in Manhattan is so fantastic?
Carrie: Because it is.

Carrie: It would be childish of us to deny that our lives weren't changing. But for this night, none of us were going anywhere. That's the thing about really good friends and a really great Manhattan.