Tuesday, October 25, 2005

water water everywhere...

i woke up this morning to snow falling. it was mixed with rain, so it didn't stick to the ground. but still...this might be the earliest in the year i've ever seen snow!

i thought i would be a big baby about the drastic change in weather, but i've taken it all in stride, with minimal shivers! actually, that's not true...i've been shivering my bum off!

however, i did tackle one of my biggest fears. i have a total fear of being wet with my clothes on. i know it's really weird and i don't know if it has anything to do with feeling claustrophobic in my clothes, or what. i hate it, though. well, since i arrived in pittsburgh it has been not only cold, but raining. so, of course i've had to spend many hours outside getting soaked, in my clothes, in the rain. well pat me on the back, because i've not only been wet in my clothes, i've taken it like a champ! the things you'll do for work...

i feel bad for not taking more advantage of my free internet, but it's hard to write about work, and that's all i'm doing. after all...you never know who's reading.