Saturday, March 04, 2006

the sun will come out...tomorrow.

so my crazy funk is lifting...i think. it's amazing how powerful a prayer can be at times.

it made me think of child like faith. i wondered if i'd ever get to a point that i'd pray for peace and not be surprised when i got it. which reminded me..."The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with."
james 5:16

i'm headed home tomorrow, so my blog might be lonely and boring for a while. i miss the times when i'd blog every day, even when there wasn't much to say. like right now=)

i got anxious and finished my book on tape yesterday. that means i'll be making a LOT of phone calls tomorrow to keep me company. i got a very exciting text message tonight that told me an old friend will be in waco tomorrow. so will i. at least driving through. i'm hoping it will work out to stop in for at least a brief visit. if it does, i'll post pictures to prove it.

ok my friends. happy reading. hope you have a great day wherever you are=)