Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lola: Dominatrix Extraodinaire


I've been doing this dominance exercise with Lola where i hold her behind her front legs in the air on her back, and she can't escape. It doesn't hurt her, but let's her know that i'm in charge no matter how stinking cute she is. While i rub her back i repeat, "I'm the alpha, you're the beta." I will not confirm nor deny if i also tell her that she's mommy's good girl. she's really cute. I wasn't sure if it was working until the other night.

Justin and I were down in the floor playing with her when she mounted justin's leg and got her freak on! I thought that dog humping was reserved for boy dogs, so i looked up the information, and according to yahoo answers from the input of a dog behaviorist she's doing this to show dominance.

Justin: "Why does she keep humping my leg and not your leg?"

Lesli: "Because she knows who's boss and clearly she knows she can dominate you."

Seems as if our little dominatrix extraordinaire isn't into girl on girl action, but she was born in Kentucky, so at this time we can not rule out incestuous tendencies.