Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oil of Olay Regenerating Serum

Tomorrow I will be back regular posts in the morning, but for today you'll have to deal with 2 posts, sort of.

I was talking with Christina tonight and we were talking about how she usually takes my recommendations ~ case & point ~ she went out on Monday and bought those UGG Sweater Boots! If anyone deserves them, she does, because she lives in a Chicago where it is winter 53 weeks out of the year! Yes, winter is so long there that it adds another week to the calendar.

It reminded me that I have a new moisturizer that I am in LOVE with and y'all will be too once you try it out. I have been using the Oil of Olay daily cleanser and regular Olay moisturizer for the past year with good results. The regular moisturizer isn't heavy and didn't break me out, but I didn't feel like it was really correcting anything. i.e- making my skin smoother, lightening sun spots, diminishing wrinkles, etc.

So, I bit the bullet the other day and upgraded my lotion with the Oil of Olay Daily Regenerating Serum.
In about 2 weeks time I have noticed the greatest difference. My face feels smooth and hydrated! Girls ~ If you live in a northern climate this is a MUST! I hate that I didn't know about it in Chicago! I've been using it twice daily and can tell a noticeable difference in the appearance of my sun spots that I acquired from my 10 years that I practically slept in a tanning bed. And, you know, there wasn't a rough getting used to you period, because if I was going to break out, I certainly would have this week.

The best part though, is that I think it's a fantastic make up primer! My powder goes on smoothly and evenly and lasts up to 12 hours if I don't touch my face. Now, on your way home from work today stop by the CVS and pick this up! You can thank me later.