Friday, November 07, 2008

This just in!

I am looking forward to a fabulous girls weekend with one of MY Austin Originals ~ Allie! We're wild women who have some really great wine drinking and shopping planned around our eating stops and gossip. It's like Allie says ~ If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me! It's been hard to be back in a place where I lived out some formative years of my life and not feel a little nostalgic, so I am so glad that I'll have a partner in wine to re~live some of our good times!




Food Stops on the Agenda include ~

Vivo's ~ Better than Sex... Tex Mex



Moonshine ~ Please click the link on this one, because this is a brunch I want you all to think about all weekend long!


HomeSlice ~ gooooooooood pizza!




Finally ~ THIS JUST IN!
The best way for 2 girls like us to start our weekend is for this to hit the newsstand...
According to Mrs. Sarah Jessica Parker in a statement to Access Hollywood ~ “I’m thrilled to know Kim is excited but all the deals are not yet done. With ‘the wind on our heels,’ we hope to make it a reality,” HOPE is enough for me! Now the question girls... who's hosting the premiere party next summer?