Friday, January 23, 2009

My Sister is gonna be a Mrs!


lesli & janna ~ new years eve 2008
I've been away from my computer since Wednesday, but it is with great pleasure that I can announce to the world that my sister is engaged! Ok, well technically she's not my sister, but now that I have my hair so dark we can kind of pass as sisters. She is Justin's baby sister and I was thrilled when Justin and I got engaged that I would have a sister of my very own that I had a LOT in common with!
I mean what is better than getting a sister that has her own little boutique with purses and jewelry and can do all your waxing? She's also a fantastic dinner partner, because she's finally coming over to the WINE side and she'll try just about anything like me.
I miss her and I'm so sad that I can't be with her to jump up and down and scream with at a time like this.
Aaron and Janna, we could NOT be happier for you! Hope your lifetime together is beyond anything anyone could dream up and put on paper!

aaron & janna ~ new years eve 2008

--------------------------------------------------

PS ~ It's FRIDAY and you know what that means... the fat chicks weighed in! You will NOT believe the results this week! www.fourfatchicks.blogspot.com