Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Headed to the HairPort!

After a little consultation, I finally pulled the trigger and booked a hair appointment in Tupelo! It's a little salon right up the road from my work and it's in an old cool looking building, so I figured it would work for me!


I'm a little nervous, because I haven't found any pictures of color I like, so I'm going to have to explain myself away and hope for the best!


This is my current hair, and I apologize in advance for it being so hard to see, because of the black on black, but hopefully you can get the idea. It's a little bit past my shoulders in length and major major overgrown everywhere else! I'm going to get them to run a few highlights through to give it dimension & shape up that cut! I'm embarrassed to admit that i have NO idea when I got my last hair cut... OOOPS! Sorry, Ali!

Anyway ~ I am writing to inform you that I will be ~Twittering~ my entire experience beginning at 2:30pm central time if any of you are bored at work and need something to keep you entertained!

Wish me luck!