Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She's Fun & Flirty ~ Look Who's THIRTY!

{Me & The BiRtHdAy GiRl @ Tryst in Wynn, Las Vegas}
I've been away from the blog for a couple of weeks, and it wasn't necessarily my choosing, but it was a very nice break. However, I figured no better day than today to come back, because it's SOMEONE's BIRTHDAY!
Yep, it's Allie's 30th Birthday! GIRL ~ I'm a little depressed that I won't get to be there to celebrate, but I keep playing out scenarios of how I can sneek away to be apart! You never know... I might just show up at your door with my party panties on Friday! Regardless of being here or there, I hope you have the best 30th birthday {week} you can dream up, but save a little bit of celebrating for our Birthday Celebration Trip! HaPpY hApPy BiRtHdAy, SISTER! Love your GUTS!
Please, Please, Please take a moment out of your blog~reading & click on over to www.SCHMAL.blogspot.com so you can wish Allie the happiest of Birthdays! She deserves ALL the best & trust me, if you knew her ~ she'd be your best friend too!