Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

just a few things.



1. I am not dead! I have a lot of things swimming around in my head, but haven't felt like making time to blog them out. It doesn't help that our laptop completely broke. We are in the process of having the hard drive retrieved and a air card shipped so we can use our desktop at home.


2. I had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. When we surveyed the damage of Christmas it was apparent that we got a lot of STUFF! This is the reality of life without kids, I suppose. The start of a new decade has kick started me into being a different, hopefully better, version of myself. It's a journey, not a destination.


3. The other day I made a beautiful vision board out of a cool frame I found. I have said vision board right by my closet. Staring at my goals/resolutions everyday have made me much better at keeping them.


4. To start the year I did a "No Crap" detox week. No Meat, No Dairy, No Sugar, No Caffeine, No Processed. I lost 4lbs that week and have been taking these. I hope to blog about both of these incidents on my other blog ~ http://www.fourfatchicks.blogspot.com/. In the meantime, go check out the newest feature of Ryan cooking her way through the weight watchers cookbook. VERY cool!


5. Last but not least ~ we have a new addition! Es No BABY! I will go more into detail on a separate post, but I thought you'd like to know that we adopted a new fur-baby into our home! Meet Baby Stella! She is a long haired, dachshund/terrier mix. She has been a delightful addition to our family and she and sister, Lola, are becoming the best of friends.