Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm pleased to tell you...

That this here post is coming to you straight from my desktop in the 2nd bedroom by way of our new air card! After our laptop died we hooked up our desktop, but have been waiting on our "people" to send us an air card. It arrived this morning! I can do a LOT on my iPhone, but we live in the sticks and I'm still on the vintage {edge} network, so my phone Internet is sloooooooooow. I was so happy to be able to look up recipes online for my girls dinner tonight. Thank the good Lord for myrecipes.com.


In MUCH bigger news...

I am also pleased to tell you that after 2 years and 1 month of wedded bliss I took the plunge of changing my name. I know you're all thinking... why did it take you so long? Do you not really love Justin? Were you keeping a door open? Because and that's not it and no way. We haven't actually been physically stable in one place for long enough to get ALL my info switched over and we left Texas the morning after the wedding. And really, the only place it mattered was my email and at the bank. Did y'all know that my bank allowed me to use my {illegal} married name on my account? Is that against the law?



One of my 2010 goals was to get it all change and changed I did. It took an ENTIRE day. I had no idea that changing states and changing license and changing names literally took an act of God.



So, after 7 years of long blond hair...



I became a legal resident of Mississippi. That doesn't make me any less a Texan, does it?



{Ps ~ Of course I planned to look much better than this at 8am, but by 4 I was a little worse for the wear.}