Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jersey Boys is kinda like Jersey Shore, right?

I'm kind of a middle of the road Valentine's Day person. I don't swing too far either way. Didn't black hearted HATE Valentine's Day to it's core when I was single and don't Oooey Gooey Butter Cake LOVE Valentine's Day now that I'm married. I think it's fun, so why not embrace it and if you don't have a man to embrace, embrace the chocolate! Chocolate will love you long time.

So, guess what we're doing? Really, I'm so excited... we've had these plans since December!

It is my Mom's 50~ish something birthday, so me and Justin are taking her to see...

I knew Mom had been wanting to see this for a long time and it was playing ON her birthday {which is also Valentine's Day} so Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday! Justin has never seen a Broadway show or a Broadway style show, so I am so excited he gets to see one. He's going to love this!

It's playing at...




The Orpheum in Memphis!

It's going to be a fun weekend. Mom's been losing weight & doing more aerobic activity {her words}, so I think I'm going to take her to the gym or perhaps let Jillian punish her. Don't worry ~ I'm going to feed her good too! Can you say steak dinner on Saturday? Here's hoping it's her best birthday in a LONG time!

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you ~ may you get flowers at work or give love the double middle finger. Either way hope your weekend is wonderful and exactly what you want!

xoxo