Tuesday, June 08, 2010

time off


Ahhhhhhhhhhh! The time has come for me to kick up my heels, drink sweet tea and take some time off! I have about 10 days before I drop Justin off in Atlanta for a 6 week training class and I want to enjoy every last minute I have with him and our babies. Of course, I've been awake for the past 4 hours and he's still sound asleep. We all do time off differently.
May was wild. Weekends and travels too me to Texas, Atlanta, Arkansas, Atlanta, Birmingham. That's not a type-o... I was in Atlanta twice in a weeks time. Both times for work, but one of those times I got to meet Jillian Michaels & Alison Sweeney! WHAT?!? Yeah... it was an amazing moment in my life and I have many pictures to share with you!
June is here and we are officially Mississippians! All my stuff that I've missed so dearly has been hauled from Kentucky and unloaded into a garage in Tupelo waiting to find its way to it's new home. Oh yeah... we're in the process of buying a home. See, I told y'all ~ the best is yet to come!
I've missed you guys and missed consistently blogging, so hopefully during my "time off" I can commit some time to the old weblog! Thanks for sticking in there with me!