Tuesday, October 05, 2004

doing nothing for the fun

Too many serious posts lately. I almost described them as thought provoking, but I have no idea if it provokes your thoughts. A little presumptuous.

I love telling stories about what's going on around me, but...Not much is going on that is even remotely humorous or amusing. Then tonight I was watching laguna beach, and nothing too exciting is going on with them either. I still recommend that you watch. Hopefully my life and the show will pick back up soon.

maybe there's something in the air. People are acting weird lately. I include myself on this list. I mean, obviously...these are the most boring posts everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. There have been random acts of drama lately. I loooooooooooooooooooooooove drama, but even its not worth posting.

anything good with y'all? Please feel free to share...I love share time.