Friday, November 12, 2004

workin 9 to 5

hello my good friends. no longer at maudie's...had to move to starbucks, because it has gotten a little chilly in austin. i'm very excited, and already planning out how i can squeeze all of my winter accessories in over the weekend and beginning of next week.

they have a christmas cd at starbucks that i really want to buy. i've been thinking about it all week, so i'm just going to bite the bullet and get it today before i leave! it's never too early to listen to christmas music...especially if it's mariah carey's All I Want for Christmas is You.

.

it's my reward. i'm very big on rewarding myself. like if i've had a bad day or worked really hard or something i justify spending money on myself. actually...both have happened this week, bad day and lots of work...so i can totally get it.

however...

the title has two meanings...i've been working a ton, but i also someone gave me tickets to Dolly Parton today!!! people never give me stuff like that!!! i'm so excited. hopefully i have enough time to get a boob job and a really skinny waist so i can dress up just like her for the concert! i'm really looking forward to her singing Hard Candy Christmas since it will be december.

I’ll be fine and dandy Lord it’s like a hard candy christmas!