Wednesday, September 28, 2005

channeling and rechanneling

i'm doing much better today. i felt very relaxed and back to normal. i no longer feel completely sabotaged by my thoughts! my poor friends that have to talk to me on the phone probably think differently! thank you guys...

i did have a freak out moment today and i was totally channeling my roomate. there is a lady here that does my job at the store close to the marine base and she was telling me all about the cute marine boys. so, i was trying to get her to drop it when she started asking about the marine i know because people were starting to walk up, and frankly my dear, it's none of there business, because there is nothing to know. she is going on and on about the marines and the marine corp birthday and the marine corp ball and all i can think is - lady please shut up, lesli please don't throw up on yourself. the last thing i need is to vomit on myself in front of people that don't know me very well. (not that it's an ideal situation in front of people that do know you...but...) so i think she finally got it when i was beat red, almost in tears and horribly uncomfortable and it was dropped. awful.

two things made me laugh really hard today though, so my thoughts were again averted. i got a message today from c. it said, "i have amazing news. call me asap!" so i'm thinking...oh i'm going to get to see her!!! no that can't be it...she made her first A towards her doctorate. oh kids it was MUCH more amazing that that...my girl signed up to win a pink razr phone and she did! yeah she's lucky enough to find $100 in a coat pocket...of course she won a phone! you go girl! that's so fun...

also...

my roomate for the week drove up tonight while i was outside and i saw her license plate. it read~ SUGA4U. priceless. the best part is that she seems really sweet and a little naive...but she's SUGA4U...