Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"women are very practical, even Ingrid Bergman. that's why she gets on the plane at the end of the movie."

i know i should be in bed, but i so badly wanted to update, because i wasn't pleased with my dc update. the time i had was great, but i don't think i articulated that very well in my post. and it seemed a little serious. like i fell in love and found the one. my words have haunted me since i updated. "it was normal and comfortable, and it felt right." i've literally thought about editing it and removing it. however, i just defeated my purpose...now it's on here twice.

it's weird. it was weird waking up and knowing i was 20 minutes away from him. it's one thing to have a crush, for all intents and purposes, that is pretend, because it's soooooooo far removed. it's another thing to know that i could actually see him again this week if he wanted to.

calm down sister.

it has been good to see my work friends. it made me realize that i do have work friends that i love to see and be around, only i get to see them once a month or so instead of every day. i can live with that.