Thursday, September 29, 2005

we're tired of hearing it...

this morning i woke up at 8 and was ready by 8:45 to walk out the door to work. only thing is, i didn't have to be at work until 11:30 (don't worry...i worked until 8pm). so, i had some time to kill, so i thought it would be a great idea to ad Ads to my blog. i mean why not make a little money off the thing. not that many people read it, but i figured it was worth a shot.

the ad people then read your blog to see if you are approved to host ads. i was. so then they search for content in your blog to see what things you write about, because that's obviously what your readers are interested in. in my mind i thought, of this could be fun. i'm sure they'll see how girly it is and put ads for purses or make up or magazines. most of my readers are girls...most of my content is mainly girl friendly. (i'm always surprised when i find out boys read it on a regular basis...)

so, i finally get to see the ads later today and what are they for? join the marines! buy marine emblems!

clearly i don't need my friends to tell me that they're tired of hearing about it...the ads did it for me.