remind me not to post when i'm listening to sad music and am sitting alone in my hotel room on a long work trip. not a good mix.
shawna had this on her blog, so i wanted to add it to mine.
1) Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor/color of jello to wrestle with you in. (Maybe.)
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.
she asked me if you could go shopping with one celebrity (spending their money, of course), who would it be and why?
i think it would be sarah jessica parker. which i'm sure suprises no one. i think we'd have fun though, because we are very different. she's very lady like and smart, so i think i'd have a lot to learn from her. plus she has really great taste! if i was even close to her size i would settle for just shopping out of her closet.
in response to shawna....
1) we heart ioa's
2) like a rolling stone - bob dylan
3) that's kind of weird...green jello, but how about we make them shots instead of a wrestle mania ring?
4) we studied in new york at kick u
5) sitting in a class room in castellaw getting info about our trip. i thought you were the eager beaver over achiever! now i know you just google everything, so of course you googled new york!
6) ladybug...these questions are weird...
7) when are you writing that book about your life? i'm dying to know about your past!
cayce...Friday 9:07 am
1) she could have won Miss Florida...hands down!
2) crazy in love...beyonce...actually there are a lot of things that remind me of you. "i am so spoiled! that's it!"
3) i guess it would have to be pink, to match our clothes and your new phone!
4) "you are the prettiest girl in the state!" "that is so funny!"
5) typical cute woodway girl at passion 99 - "i'm going to baylor, too! me and my roomate are going to live in north russell!"
6) pomeranian puppy!
7) how do you really keep that lipstick on all day? i've tried concealor and powder, and i've only seen it work on you!
sirena...Friday 3:14 pm
1) sirena LOVES target! well at least you go there a lot!
2) why georgia - john mayer
3) black...i've only seen you in black, and it looks good with your tan and dark hair, but i realize that that would be a HORRIBLE flavor of jello. it's your color!
4)"are you ok? are you sure you're feeling all right??"
5) i knew you from your blog long before i met you in person! i read daily about your time in new york and your secret blog where you dished about the other people in the lambs!
7) when is your house slumber party??? i'm looking forward to it!
1) jg was an acclaimed actress in her hometown when she was little. in the song, "So Long, Farewell" she had the line "i'd like to stay and taste my first champagne, yes?" and her dad stood up and said no before she had a chance to ask yes...stealing her moment!
2)"what's your fantasy", "rosa parks","gold digger", "hero" - cake...only because one time you asked me, "when you hear that song do you think of me playing intramurals?" now i do...
3) red and blue or red and green...you seem to enjoy those with me=)
4) "call your mom!"
5)i met jg the first day of baylor, but the very first interaction i remember having with her was the day of the welcome week dance. she wasn't sure if she was going or not and i flirted with her and made her go. i said, "you better go if i'm goin!" of course she went!
6) a baby giraffe...so long and clumsy=)
7) can we move somewhere fun in june?