Sunday, October 01, 2006

oh how the years go by

Lesli and I met in 1999, but that's a story for another blog. We reunited in 2000 when we pledged the same sorority, and became the best of friends soon after. Since then, many things around us have changed, but one constant I can always count on is my friendship with Lesli. One time, two boys came over to my apartment in Dallas to take us out to celebrate the New Year. After a few pre-party drinks, the boys said, "we don't need to go anywhere - we could sit here all night hanging out with you two and have so much fun!"


That's what I know. We have fun no matter what we do, no matter where we are. This weekend was no exception. We had non-stop fun the entire weekend - not doing anything extremely special, just what we we always do. In the midst of all the fun, we took a picture that reminded me of one we took when we were only 20 years old. So I leave you with this:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting