Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Come on in, y'all!

i'd like to invite you to take a look around at my new apartment off clark street in chicago. cayce and i took a trip to pick up a few things, but they are by no means finishing touches, because i just read in better homes and garden tonight that a room is never finished. I present to you my work in progress thus far...

my desk area...just checking out my favorite website...

my old tv table... that apparently houses old pictures. heading to walgreens to print more recent photos is on top of my to do list!

a view of the entire space... it ain't big, and i PROMISE that tv chord won't be exposed forever... i underestimated the length of the room.

my kitchen...no drawers, no counter space. it's what you do in studios.


but i sure have a nice sized closet, bitches!!!

my newest thing in decorating is stacking books and putting a big piece on top. my aunt and uncle gave me this darling sign for christmas.


Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. -John Howard Payne