Monday, June 04, 2007

nice compliment to start the week


From: Work Friend
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:49 AM
To: Lesli
Subject: just so you know

Your hair is rocking it today!


From: Lesli
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:51 AM
To: Work Friend
Subject: RE: just so you know

Haha – not sure if you’re joking or not, but if you’re not – Thank you! I got trapped in the icky rain on the way here this morning. As luck would have it – I had put self tanner on my face and just knew it was going to start dripping and streaking, so I covered my face with my hair as best I could!


From: Work Friend
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:54 AM
To: Lesli
Subject: RE: just so you know

No it looks good! I’m funny about hair though, I like BIG hair, so when it rains and everyone’s hair puffs out I’m always happy.


From: Lesli
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:55 AM
To: Work Friend
Subject: RE: just so you know

honey i am from texas, my best friend is a teasing comb! it KILLS me that my hair is fine and won't ever get super poofy!!