Friday, September 21, 2007

best intentions

honestly! i know i've been slacking on the blog lately, and i have all these posts running rampant in my brain, but much like you're life, there has been a lot going on around here!

this morning i had the very best intentions of getting up early, sharing some pictures and some thoughts with you, and i'll be damned if i didn't get woken up in the middle of the night by a good old fashioned charley horse. if you've ever experienced it, you will know that the pain was so awful that i literally thought that my muscle must be ripping in half and while i was picturing myself hobbling to the bus i plotted my story for why i couldn't come to work and how i knew that no one would believe that i tore my calf muscle in my sleep?

to make matters worse, i then start having the worst cramps i've had in 15 years of being a woman and having cramps. i'm not kidding. my insides might have been exploding inside of me! (sorry, a les than ordinary life might be to graphic for the weak stomach!)

i had no other choice - i had to drag my charley horse leg and exploding stomach across the room to get some medicine, and it didn't kick in for an hour and a half. if you know me, you know that i enjoy having my sleep interrupted as much as most people enjoy being hit in the face with a metal bat, or a wooden one - whichever your preference!

perhaps if the bags under my eyes could type, this would be more enjoyable to read, but alas, you now have the rest of the story.

ps - not to just keep complaining, but you must know that i just dropped a 25lb box on my finger. in case you're worried like i was, it's my right hand, not my left so the wedding pictures should be fine!