Wednesday, September 05, 2007

eight... continued

i will only be adding one today, as this one deserves to stand alone. #4 is a fact. i am the proud cousin to an American solider serving our country in Iraq. in the oddest of moments he'll cross my mind and I'll wonder how on earth he really is. i can remember my aunt being pregnant with him and how we hoped he was a boy and even though he'll probably always seem like a crazy old kid, he's doing grown up things that grown up men do. the thing that will boggle most of your minds is that he was born to be a solider, and truly couldn't wait to set foot on Iraqi soil. my heart is grateful every day when he crosses my mind that he is the brave one serving our country. there truly is no better person for the job.

my favorite cousin - the solider on the right.