Wednesday, March 19, 2008

two~fer

my favorite new trend of the spring or right now or whenever is the dark nails look with the gigantic rings. pictured above are the two rings i have and love. yes, i only have two, but every time i pass a teeny bopper shops with the tiny clothes and silly t shirts i browse their selection. if i'm getting a trendy little something i'd like for it to be less than $10. actually, i think i spent $14 on the black one... hey, big spender!

and i said this was a two~fer, so take a second and notice how good my nail painting skills have gotten. the last time i painted them myself i did it WITHOUT nail polish remover, and they looked great if i do say so myself! living great in 08 and painting my own nails! i can't stand to NOT chip them off ONE day later, so it didn't make sense for me not to buy my own polish (OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark and Seche Vite Top Coat) and save some money here and there by doing my own manis. i can't promise i won't still splurge for a pedicure every now and then...

two people that got me thinking about my love for this look... victory ford on lipstick jungle...but then again, what part of their closet wouldn't i want to raid? even though i'm pretty sure i could only wear their shoes...

and heidi from the project runway finale... love those gold rings covering her hand. it reminded me of when hillbilly women wear gold nugget rings on every finger. just in an overstated trendy way. loves it!