Monday, April 07, 2008

would you recommend? - The FitFlop

awww... i was going to share some birthday pictures, but alas, my computer insert thing for my sd card is in the computer bag which is not with me right now. stayed tuned for pictures of the birthday cake that said, "Happy Birthday Lelsi." and i thought the missing E was my biggest worry...

thanks to my family, i have a little extra birthday money on my hands and i've been brainstorming ways to put it to good use. i thought about a new watch, but haven't found one bling~y enough and have decided to wait on the iphone until the economic stimulus package comes along.

the one thing i can't get off my brain is the FitFlop. so, what do you think about them?

if you know me you know my cheap self is having a HARD time justifying $50 for a pair of flip flops - even if it's birthday money. i, of course, couldn't get any color other than black because they would be the most practical and wouldn't look as filthy dirty as the others. so, tell me - do you have them? are they comfortable? and to be honest with you i care more about the comfort than the "workout" they supposedly give you.


it would be nice if they could make my legs that long... but most importantly, would you recommend them?