Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halfway point

I have nothing to say about football this Saturday...don't fall out of your chair! I can't believe I'm already to the halfway point of NaBloPoMo! I imagined that it would be much harder than this, and I hope by saying that I didn't just jinx myself out of a creative thought for 15 days straight.

I have my favorite Saturday routine playing out, but it's coming to an end all too soon. Snuggled up on the couch... browsing the blogs I've missed this week... turkey cooking up on the TV ~ food network is finally working... Lola playing in the floor with her toys {read - her crate}. It's a brisk 48 outside and I'm holding tight to my coffee.

Some thoughts today...
~I can't believe in 2 weeks I'll be celebrating 1 year of marriage
~I'm so happy I'm not planning a wedding
~I might cry when I get back in my own kitchen
~I'm really going to miss all the Tex-Mex
~Will we ever have lazy weekends with no work
~Am I ready for my NEW new years resolution
~I need to get in the shower so I can go to work on a Saturday

Settle in my friends, 15 more days of posting. Thanks for following the journey this far.