Monday, November 10, 2008

It's all gravy, baby!

Oh, the weekend... It was fantastic and tasted delicious! Allison and I accomplished all that we hoped to accomplish ~ divine food, wine drinking & thrifty shopping! You will be shocked to know that I didn't even take my camera out of it's case for the entire weekend, so the only visual proof that we did what I said we would do is this picture of one of my Sunday brunch plates from my phone. I was able to sneak it while pretending to text. It's all about being inconspicuous!



Ok, repeat after me - Chipotle Cream Gravy & Biscuits. oh laudy! Did you notice the bite I couldn't help but take out of my Corn Flake Fried Chicken Finger? For my next plate I cut out the middle man and ladled the gravy directly onto the chicken finger. This is from the Sunday Brunch Buffet at Moonshine. I WILL NOT be sharing with you the final number of plates we went through or the trips we took to the buffet, but I will say that we definitely got our moneys worth!

After Vivo's on Friday night, Fire Bowl Saturday evening & Moonshine Sunday morning I think I could peacefully sleep in a food coma for many many days. Or maybe I should think about restricting myself to a water with lemon diet for the rest of the week. Oh wait, what about the leftovers?