Tuesday, December 30, 2008

packing it up, AGAIN!

Well, as of yesterday at 5pm I am a single lady until friday! Normally, I would look forward to cooking up fabulous concoctions with tons of onions and garlic and watching hours upon hours of tv. This time I'm on a diet AND I have to pack up our entire apartment.

Doesn't it seem like every time we move I get stuck doing my least favorite thing in the entire world while Justin conveniently has something else to do? I'm kidding... kind of. He's already down in Mississippi tackling a very tough job, and he even told me that he wished he could send me instead while he stayed here and packed. As much as I hate it, you know I couldn't let a boy mess up my packing genius, right?

Ok, ENOUGH procrastinating! Allie has me on a VERY strict time table and I have to report in to her at noon with my progress. Whatever it takes to get motivated, I have NO shame in doing!

Wish me luck! And if you're in the area head on over with wine! I may be packing, but I'll pack my wine glasses very last!

PS~ Have you checked out Four Fat Chicks lately? You'll be happy to know, that we've all lost weight, but I can't tell you how much! Go see for yourself!