Wednesday, January 28, 2009

forget the superbowl..."UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!"

I swore when I moved to Lexington that they had the best local television commercials I had ever seen, and that was coming from a girl who grew up in east Texas. Not actual good quality but ridiculously bad homemade videos that get me every time... kind of like Hands on a Hard Body. Oh, but then I moved to Mississippi and after three weeks, THESE are the best commercials I have EVER seen. Justin drug me out of bed the other night for this one, and I've never been less mad at him in my entire married life!


Please take one minute out of your blog reading to view this jem of a commerical. Especially Andy and Ali, this stuff is made for the two of you!





Best.Line.Ever. "And once again it's on and I got tha hook up. UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-EDIT: I think I should rephrase. I love Hands on a Hard Body and the filming and editing are fantastic. I was comparing the characters of that movie to the characters of this video.