Wednesday, March 04, 2009

my baby's got a secret

I stayed with my sister in law on new year's eve, and completely forgot my deodorant. I sweat like a hairy fat man, so I can NOT skip a day and had to borrow hers. {i hope that doesn't gross y'all out... i share mine with you!} All she had was secret clinical and I liked it! I really felt like it kept me fresh and not sweaty for a LONG time, so I rushed out and bought some for myself. I'm always looking for a good powerful deodorant, lest I don't stank Justin out of the house!

If you read the directions it specifically says, Apply at night! Y'all, I try, but I can NOT for the life of me remember to apply at night! I do really good for a week or so, and then I forget. The weird thing is, I don't think it works that good if you apply in the morning! What's that about?

So, I'm wondering... do any of use this and HOW do you remember to wear it? I keep it by my bedside and STILL forget! Maybe this isn't the one for me, so is there something stronger and better that I HAVE to get instead? Help a sister out!