Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kentuckiana

The three of us are loaded in the car and hitting the road to Indiana by way of Kentucky! It's hard to believe that we haven't been back since we pulled out of our drive {pictured above} back in January! It certainly doesn't seem like that long ago. I am very much looking forward to seeing my crazy in laws!

The good news is that I got my computer back just in time for my trip, so hopefully I can get caught up on some blogging & such while I'm away. There was a problem with the motherboard and it had to be replaced. I had a sad mac... er... sad PC.

Of course, I'm supposed to meet Justin in a couple of hours and our suitcases sit empty! Why is it so hard for me to get motivated to pack for two people? Nose to the grindstone people - I am going to be gone for 12 days! Good golly Miss Molly!