Monday, July 06, 2009

a les than WHO?


Hey sister-friends! Remember me? You might have to scroll through your google reader to recall who I am and why you subscribed to me in the first place, but I AM BACK! July is off and started with a bang, and since we last spoke I have...

1. spent the weekend in Atlanta with Justin and our ~best~ couple friends.

2. almost quit marathon training due to an unfortunate "accident"

3. completed an electronic fast with my husband to reduce distractions & hear from the Lord

4. spent a week in Fairfax, VA for work!

And it's only July 7th! I suspect the rest of this month is going to be a little nuts, but I'm working on putting pen to paper or word to blog with the aforementioned incidents and get back on the blogging wagon. I'm even thinking up a fun little second half of the summer giveaway! So, don't give up on me just yet & I promise to not disappoint!

xoxo ~ Lesli