Tuesday, December 15, 2009

christmas card photo shoot 2009

Justin and I have to cram in a weekend worth of housekeeping and to do lists into Sunday and this past Sunday take Christmas card picture was on the list! Unfortunately, it was below eating lunch, flipping a switch at the restaurant and grocery shopping! After all that, we rushed home and got ready for the big photo shoot. I asked Justin to get Lola bathed so she wouldn't look ragamuffin and he said, "I don't need to shower do I?" He hadn't showered and his hair didn't look too much like bed head, and people advise about picking your battles in marriage, so I un-picked that battle! Eventually he did end up showering, and I thought you might want to see a couple of the shots that we took but did not use on our actual card!


Test shot outside our front door. It is not going to be easy to get my darty dog to cooperate!


This is the little pond and "track" outside our apartments. I've run this track MANY a times, and I think this picture would have been great if the water didn't look so dadgum murky! This however, is the first time I've been out by the pond in a little black dress.

By the holly bush! Lola is looking for her best friend June to come save her from the giant red bow and Justin is about 37 pictures over his limit. "I thought we were taking pictures in one pose." How on earth could I make my decision more difficult for the most indecisive person in the world if we only had one pose?


Of course I will show you the actual card as soon as ours go out for all of you blog friends that I don't have an actual address for.