Monday, December 14, 2009

~Glow Getter~ by Soap & Glory

I have a new favorite beauty product! A few weeks ago I was browsing Target in Birmingham and since I don't have the good fortune to browse Target in my normal shopping life, I took my sweet precious time. I've been looking for a new self tanner, as I had used Neutrogena and L'oreal Sublime glow, but they were out and I wasn't crazy about either of them.

I am definitely swayed by cute packaging and when I saw Soap & Glory's Glow Getter Sun Powder Spray I thought hmmm... powder spray? I figured that it was all packaging and no delivery. Thankfully, I was wrong! I am in L.O.V.E.

I spray on the areas that will be shown and then rub it in for coverage. I control how glow~ey I want to be. At the end of the day, I bathe the tan away. I love that part! No streaking, no mess-ups, but a nice little glow to rid away the winter blues! The one draw back, is that because it's a powder, it will get on your white clothes, so you have to be careful.

Another great thing that I recently read in Allure is that Soap & Glory was started by the founder of Bliss spa. Who doesn't love Bliss and how can you not love Bliss on a budget?

But, for those of you that have joined the 2009's and gotten OUT of the tanning bed, this is the perfect ~tan~! Also, would make for a great stocking stuffer or nice little gift for a gift exchange!