Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Time

I ended up buying those pumpkins that I had been eyeing the other day. Justin didn't want to get the gourds, because they were bumpy and he thought they looked cancerous, so we went with a big pumpkin and some mini pumpkins!
The only thing left to do with a big pumpkin is to carve it! Justin drew out the design ~ Mississippi style! Our Jack-O-Lantern is missing some teeth in his grill!



My job was to pull the guts out! I love this part and can't wait to roast them seeds! Please please forgive how nasty I look! Only hours before I let Jillian kick my butt and boost my metabolism. Rough!

Can you see the best part? He made the ears detachable so they'd stick out! A master carver if I do say so myself!




Ready for the lights...




Happy Fall Y'all from the Flowers'