Wednesday, November 08, 2006

If you must know...

and you must! Three things that I think I won't be able to get through the day if I don't immediately and properly address right here right now.

1. Britney Spears woke up a new woman today! Honestly, I couldn't be more excited for her. I'm not worried that her kids will be raised in a single parent home or that she will struggle to support them. My only worry is that she'll be late to her hair appointment because she spent a little more time in the gym! People hear me now - I really think the Britney we (I) knew and love is B.A.C.K.!!!!! I'll sound like a broken record if I say again that I love her! always have, always will. And for all of you doubters, haters and people who just plain gave up...I'll see you on the bandwagon! Personally, I think she might have gotten a hold of mine and cayce's Halloween pics and saw what she was and how bad things have gotten. Just my theory - anyway - Bravo Britney! I've missed you!

2. So, after much consideration and weighing of pros and cons I took the advice of all 2 of you that told me I should text the guy. I did, said something to the effect of "hey it's Lesli the crazy girl from Thursday night - how are you?", and he wrote me back, 8 DAYS LATER.

-"how u been nice 2 get ur message the other day"
-"i'm good! how are you?"
-"busy but can't complain"
--to this i didn't respond. no question was asked, so no reason to respond.
--hours later i get this message
-"When am i going 2 c u"
-"haha! what do you mean?"
-"i mean i want 2 meet up"
-"when do you want to hang out?"
-"all call you in a few hours"

why oh why can't boys spell words out over text messages? I manage to make complete words and sometimes even thoughts over text messages. Why can't they? Ironically enough, I just went through my archives searching for the "sup cheeka and sup superstar" texting incidents and they were right under the britney post. All that said to say, he didn't call in a few hours, so we'll see. I'm dragging cayce with me and making him bring a friend as well.

3. I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. ~Mae West
cayce and I started a diet yesterday. One day down, and so far so good. Our diet isn't hard - we eat a hearty vegetable soup as the main staple, and it's not bad. Thank goodness for being able to season as we please! Yesterday was soup and fruit, today is soup and vegetables. And as I live and breath I swear to you that people were eating good food EVERYWHERE yesterday - deep dish pizza in filene's, Chinese take out on the streets and the party I attended and didn't eat ONE SINGLE BITE. A whole damn party with complimentary everything - any drink I could ever want and every food I love. Not ONE SINGLE BITE PEOPLE! I deserve a freaking medal!